Re: Ostern Lookup

Cathy Reece

Andy,
Looked on Wilhelm and kallbrunner CD
Entry listed same as in family book ostern except it lists Place as Straubingischen instead of Straubling.
may well be the same place.
Cathy
Can't find entry for father Josef-could they have come together with son Johann listed as head of household?

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 12:59 PM Cathy Reece via groups.io <cre29ece=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Shannon,
I sent Andy some info--perhaps you can take it from here.
Glad you're onboard.  I can still do the Wilhelm and Kallbrunner look-up as I have the CD.
Will send that in follow-up email.Stader entry might help you,but I don't have Stader.
Cathy

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 12:29 PM Shannon Frauenhoffer <Shannonf314@...> wrote:
Andy,

Who do you need info for? I saw someone provide the info for Peter Frauenhoffer. I am happy to help.

Shannon Frauenhoffer

On Aug 1, 2020, at 10:55 AM, Andrew Lengenfelder via groups.io <andyl1937=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Cathy, still need the look up, thanks. AndyL