From: Gary Helberg via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2020 8:02 AM
To: everybody@banat.groups.io
Subject: [banat] Cousins that moved from Stefansfeld to Wyandotte Michigan

Hi,
I am trying to locate family of Franz and Elisabeth (Frisch) Schank. They moved from Stefansfeld to Wyandotte Michigan to join Johann Frisch. My grandmother Magdalena Focht Hellberg and her mother (my great grandmother) Elisabeth Frisch Focht are buried in the Calvary Cemetery in Plattsburg, Missouri. I am just looking for cousins that might help with some of our family history in the Banat community and just to get to know some of my family today.
Cordially,
Gary Helberg