Re: Recommendations to Hire a Genealogist?? (Romania/Hungary)

Dave Dreyer

One can’t do better than Stasa.  He has excellent English skills and is used to working with Americans.  He knows his way around various regional archives where he had had wide experience.

Dave Dreyer

From: Barbara Slisz
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 4:07 PM
To: everybody@banat.groups.io
Subject: Re: [banat] Recommendations to Hire a Genealogist?? (Romania/Hungary)

Samantha,

I too used Stasa for a primarily Hungarian search.  I recommend him!!  I was very pleased with his work and he is an excellent communicator.  No idea about what is open or not currently as far as being able to search.  I would work with Stasa again.

Barb S.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 2:40 PM Elizabeth Heim Louie <echlouie@...> wrote:

I have traveled with Stasa Cvetkovic and he has done research for me.  A close friend has used Alexandra Irimia on two trips to the area for assistance with research since most of her family is Romanian.  She was pleased.  Both individuals are recommended and you can’t go wrong.  Patience when working with anyone as good research takes time.

Liz

On Aug 17, 2020, at 12:14 PM, John Berglund via groups.io <berglundjohn=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I worked with Alexandra Irimia. She is in Timis and she did an excellent job tracing back my family.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.