From: Jocele Wild
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 8:18 PM
To: everybody@banat.groups.io
Subject: Re: [banat] World War 1 photos & questions

Not to worry, Kathy. I am used to both the tyranny of the spell checker and variations of spelling and pronunciations of my name. Here in Mexico, the locals hear "Rocio" which is a common enough first name for females, but when they try to pronounce the J as an H (which is valid in Spanish), makes the "Jocelyn" in your message to me seem quite minor.

Jocele