Deutsch Zerne Family Research

Arthur Grun

I am researching my late father's side of the family. His name was Josef Grun and he was born in 1918 the 4th sonĀ of Christoph and Katherina Grun. Any body who has any information on his family I would be most grateful in receiving. For instance his eldest brother Dr Michael Grun married in Graz in 1941. However I believe he may have married first before WW2 in Deutsch Zerne. Who did he marry? What happenedĀ to her? What happened to my grandparents who I believe died in Austria after WW2? Very many thanks in advance.
Best Regards
Arthur Grun