Deutsch Zerne - Family Grun

Arthur Grun

Sorry confusion reigns. Attached is/was my father.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Arthur Grun via groups.io <acfgrun910=gmail.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 at 21:43
Subject: [banat] Deutsch Zerne - Family Grun
To: <everybody@banat.groups.io>

For those interested please find attached 2 pictures  of my family back in Deutsch Zerne.
The first is of my late father Josef Grun born on 7 June 1918. He died in 1981. I believe this picture was taken in the 1930s but I have no accurate date.
The second is of my grandfather and grandmother (Christoph Grun and Katharina Grun nee Frauenhoffer). The picture was taken I am told around their wedding which was in 1903.
Any information however scant on my family is greatly appreciated.
Best Regards
Arthur Grun