1951 Report on Austria - Help Please

Arthur Grun

I have been studying the above report to better understand what happened to many Donauschwaben after they left the Banat. In particular the data related to the DP camps operated in post war Austria. The data includes tables on the camps' locations and occupants. I have reduced this data to cover what I believe is relevant to the Donauschwaben only. However I would appreciate help in finding out what the numbers and symbols mean in the "Name" column of the tables. Please find below an example of the most puzzling. What does the "1    # 50/53" mean? Many thanks in advance for any help.
Best Regards
Arthur Grun

NAME

LOCATION