Re: Deutsch Zerne Family Research

Arthur Grun

Hi Erina,
Thank you for the information. I did work out the dates. I seem to have a fairly comprehensive picture of my direct family back to circa 1790. I still have:-
1). To put together the extended family in terms of cousins etc. to my direct family
2). To put together just about everything that happened to almost all of them from 1941 onwards. I know where they ended up but no idea of how etc. For example I know my father Josef (Who served in the Prinz Eugen division) was in PoW camp in Tubingen for a time after the war. He also was in Austria and eventually ended up in England where he settled and I was born. I appreciate it was a chaotic time but that just serves to wet the appetite.
Thank you again for your help, it is much appreciated.
Best Regards
Arthur

On Sun, 25 Oct 2020 at 01:21, Erin Kampf <erin.kampf@...> wrote:
Sorry that should read their marriage in 1941, not 1841!