Stader Look-up Requests: GERHARD, LEUTNER, LUX, REB

Erin Kampf

Hi all,

I am looking for Stader entries for a number of my families, if anyone is able to help.

GERHARD(T)
Johann, b abt 1745, Lothringen
Likely single or with parents (married 1774 in St. Hubert)

LEUTNER (LEITNER)
Anna Maria, b abt 1750, Lothringen
Likely with parents (married 1774 in St. Hubert)

LUX
Johann, b 17 Jul 1720, Reinheim, Saarland
arrived Banat 27 Jun 1770 with wife, 3 sons, 3 daughters
(Stader may incorrectly note arrival as 20 Oct 1770. I believe this is the date given in WK, but it seems to be for a different Johann LUX, age 28 and single.)

REB (REEB) (Stader #42569)
Heinrich Daniel, b 3 Jun 1724, Hangard, Saarland
arrived Banat 28 May 1770 with wife, 3 sons, 5 daughters

Thank you for any help you can provide. Best wishes for 2021.
Erin Kampf
Vancouver, Canada