Re: Stader Look-up Requests: GERHARD, LEUTNER, LUX, REB

Erin Kampf

Wayne - I'm glad that conversation has been helpful to you as well. And thank you for sending this link. Not only does it include Johann Gerhard age 20, but it also includes Margaretha Clement, age 48, widow, with 1 son, 1 daughter, and Nicola Anton, age 28, married, with 1 son, 4 daughters, who appear to be some of the people Philipp mentioned in his previous post. Margaretha is directly above Johann and Nicola(s) is 2 pages back (on the same day).

And Philipp - well, that is quite the lineage we don't share LOL. Thank you so much for your help, "cousin" :)