Deutsch Zerne - List of Residents (Hans Tabar)

Arthur Grun

Working through the list of residents in Hans Tabar's history of Deutsch Zerne I am confused by a number of entries which may or may not be original typo errors or omissions. I have 2 questions which I hope somebody may be able to help me out with:-
1). Is there an updated list which may have corrected/amended some of the original entries?
2). What does the column "Nicknames" actually mean as I find it hard to believe Serbisch Zerne was a nickname for so many listed as residing in Deutsch Zerne?
Many thanks in advance for any help.
Best Wishes
Arthur GrunĀ