From: Erin Kampf <erin.kampf@...>
To: everybody@banat.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Jan 29, 2021 10:13 pm
Subject: [banat] St. Hubert Lookup - LUX/REB(REEB)/SCHMID(T)

Hi everyone,

I am looking to track down a few references from various FBs. They both mention St. Hubert, as follows:

Kuhn, St. Hubert-Charleville-Soltur, 2081 (LUX/REB/REEB)
FB St. Hubert, 2751 (REB/REEB/SCHMID(T))

Does anyone have the St. Hubert FB who would be able to provide more detail. Would also be interested in any mention of these surnames in that FB.

Thanks for any help!
Erin