Gesendet: Sonntag, 07. Februar 2021 um 18:28 Uhr
Von: "Erin Kampf" <erin.kampf@...>
An: everybody@banat.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [banat] Stader Look-up Request: SCHMID(T)
Hi Philipp,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I don't have any more information. I found this couple noted in the Allocation of House Numbers (Zuteilung der Hausnummern) for Heufeld. They are the first listed for House 42 (although Johann is crossed out and I cannot read what is written above). My ancestor Sebastian SCHMIDT is listed second, so I am guessing these may be his parents, or at least probably related in some way. See attached for the record in question. Would appreciate any insight you or others may have.

Best regards,
Erin