Gesendet: Dienstag, 02. März 2021 um 01:47 Uhr
Von: "Dave Dreyer" <ddreyer@...>
An: "everybody@banat.groups.io" <everybody@banat.groups.io>, "David Dreyer" <ddreyer@...>
Betreff: Re: [banat] Banat-TEMESVAR- Look-UP
Historically Temeswar consisted of a core and six suburbs.
I Temeschburg
II Fabrikstadt
III Elisabethstadt
IV Josefstadt
V Mehala
VI Fratelia
VII Freidorf

Each of these sections had its own parish church which kept records separately from the others.
Temeschburg was the military and government center and Banaters did not live there.
Banaters were not evenly distributed among the other suburbs.
As I recall Banaters tended to be concentrated in Josefstadt, Fabrikstadt and one other suburb which I have forgotten. .
You should check with someone who is more knowledgeable but in any event a search for Banaters in Temeswar should start in a suburb known to contain a a higher percentage.

Dave Dreyer  .