Re: Pivnice

Dave Dreyer

Linda,

So far as I know there is no Familienbuch for Pivnice.  There is  a list of on-line family books at https://www.online-ofb.de/statistics.php
You might consider contacting Michael Hutfluss at hutfluss@... who is the Regional leader for the Batschka area at the AKdFFF who should know the status of Batschka family books.  Lacking a family book it may be necessary to search the Pivnice  church books for the data you are looking for and which may be available at familysearch------see the familysearch catalogue. .

Dave Dreyer

On Thursday, March 25, 2021, 02:48:28 PM PDT, LINDA ROBUSTELLI <peisley@...> wrote:

Dear Mr Dreyer,  Frau Kalterneck recommended I speak to you about a family book I am trying to locate.  I was hoping that you could help me locate a Pivnice family book.  I am looking for the Berhardts that lived in the town.    I

Linda Herz Robustelli