I don't recognize the locality but it must be indicated in the source of the records.
The rest of the entry has to do with the godparents.

Dave Dreyer

On Friday, April 23, 2021, 08:22:17 AM PDT, William Knuttel via groups.io <wknuttel@...> wrote:

Frank,

It's always helpful if you include some background info--what do you know about the people in this record, what makes you interested in it?

Cheers,

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Gruber <frankg@...>
To: everybody@banat.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Apr 22, 2021 10:33 pm
Subject: Re: [banat] Translation request Baptism record

Hi Leah,

It is not possible to link to the image but I have uploaded the actual record.
Other images reside at https://data.matricula-online.eu/de
Thank you

Frank

On 4/22/2021 9:26 PM, nelda petrusich via groups.io wrote:
If you haven't received a response to this. Can you send the link to the actual record so we can see more of the writing.

Thanks

Leah
On Thursday, April 22, 2021, 04:40:30 PM EDT, Frank Gruber <frankg@...> wrote:

Hoping someone with more knowledge and better eye sight can translate for me.
Thank you