From: everybody@banat.groups.io <everybody@banat.groups.io> On Behalf Of Karen Dalton Preston via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, 20 October, 2020 14:42
To: Banat.io List <everybody@banat.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [banat] Albrechtsflor Family Book Pre-order

Hi Lynn,

The Albrechtsflor announcement was a pre-publication announcement.  I will add you to the pre-order list.  We must wait until the end of Dec. for input from Albrechtsflor descendants, so the book will not be available until early 2021.

When I have pricing and a release date, it will be announced on the Banat List and on the banatbooks website.

Best,

—Karen

On Oct 20, 2020, at 6:39 AM, Lynn Richardson <vwlady344@...> wrote:

I would like to order this book.  How do I go about it?

Sincerely,

Lynn Meier Richardson

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 1:08 PM David Preston <banatmailer@...> wrote:

PLEASE NOTE:

This is a MANDATORY NOTICE that is required by the GDPR (General Data Protection Rights) law in the EU.

It is to allow those with direct lineage (parents or self) born in Albrechtsflor to ask to have their families DELETED.

It is NOT a pre-order!

--
David Preston
Banat List Admin