Re: Lookup (and more): Geisinger in Triebswetter, Hatzfeld and Kernei

Florian Straub

Hi Anni,

thanks. What about those two records from 1828 tax census? Are those in
there?

- Band 03: No. 42 - Haczfeld, S. 158
-- 170. Nicolaus keszinger

- Band 03: No. 147 - Trübszvetter, S. 507
-- 102. Vilhelm Getzinger

Kind regards

Flo

Anna Lorenz schrieb am 13.06.2021 um 14:08:

Hello Flo,
there are no Geisinger in Hatzfeld nor in Triebswetter.
Gruß
Anni
*Gesendet:* Sonntag, 13. Juni 2021 um 10:27 Uhr
*Von:* "Florian Straub" <Flominator@gmx.net>
*An:* "Banat-L" <everybody@banat.groups.io>, "Banat (DVHH)"
<Banat@donauschwaben-villages.groups.io>, "Donauschwaben-L"
<donauschwaben-l@genealogy.net>
*Betreff:* [banat] Lookup (and more): Geisinger in Triebswetter,
Hatzfeld and Kernei
Dear all,

I'm trying to help a research buddy to find her ancestor Johannes Georg
Geisinger and his wife Anna Maria Hein after emigrating to Hungary:
https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Geisinger-169
<https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Geisinger-169>

He was born in 1736 in Nußbach (currently Rhineland Palatinate, Germany)
and emigrated probably around 1790 to Hungary where his trace is lost.

She checked the 1828 census for occurrences of the name and found -
among others - these three villages that we know had family books
published. Now we're curious if the family books contain the name at all
and who is the earliest person stated there.

Therefore it would be really kind of you if you could look them up.

Stader and WK we already checked without success.

If you know about any other Geisinger/Keizinger/Getzinger occurences
going back to the end of the 1700s we would also be interested.

Thanks a lot and kind regards from sunny Black Forest

Flo