Re: Marienfeld Look-up for LEUTNER/LEITNER #Marienfeld

HI Erin, I Have a PDF file of the Marienfeld Family Book and find no reference to Anna Maria Leutner/Leitner nor any reference to Johann Gerhardt.
 I also looked in the L'emigration des lorrains vers le Banat et la Batschka also and did not find any reference to any of the people, either  . Maybe request a lookup of St. Hubert. I think that even if she lived in Marienfeld, she would not be in the book unless she did something that was recorded in the Catholic Church, like a birth, marriage or death. Sorry but no information.

AndyL