Are there any arrival records for emigrants returning to the Banat ? – pre / post WW1

Ron

Are there any arrival records for emigrants returning to the Banat ? – pre / post WW1

I have used Dave Dreyers ship lists many times and still make discoveries when I use it.

It has helped me to locate the actual ship manifests for arrival of relatives in New York (1906/1907).

There were a number of cases in my family, where they had gone to America, stayed for 2 or three years and then returned to the Banat village they came from. I was wondering if there are any known shipping records for arrival back into the Austro-Hungarian empire ? – ie, arrival at the port of Fiume for example..

Since I don’t know the dates of their return (a guess, circa 1910) – this question may be a bit of a stretch, but as we know the names of the 4 Cunard ships that were travelling that route both to New York and back, I was wondering if there are any records of returning emigrants somewhere.

Any comments / ideas are welcome

Ron 😊