Re: good to see your name again

W David Samuelsen

don't bother looking for something like familienbuchs for Netherlands. and as for Oberwampach and Wiltz  - it's same thing.

do this first for familysearch  and has links to outside of familysearch

David Samuelsen

On Mon, Dec 6, 2021 at 10:25 PM Dave Dreyer <ddreyer@...> wrote:
Tim,

I would anticipate that the Netherlands church books would all be available from the FHL in Salt Lake.  Go to the family search website, select the catalogue tab and search using the name of the locality.  That should lead you to the records you need.

Dave Dreyer

On Tuesday, November 30, 2021, 03:39:52 AM PST, tatabar@... <tatabar@...> wrote:

Hello Dave
Tim Tabar here from CLE, Ohio
Grandson of Zerne ancestors.

Somehow I I stopped receiving rootsweb and Banat info a few years back, and didn't know
why, but I was also busy with an ailing parent and car crash issues.

Has anyone found a way to gather information from the former Austrian Netherlands? Information
puts my Tabar ancestor there, born in Oberwampach/Wiltz, which in northern Luxemburg today.

Johannes Nikolaus Tabar was born in 12 Nov 1769..........and that's as far back as I can go.
He (or his father, who I have not info on) is the one who migrated to Heufeld, and then to Deutsch Zerne.

Tim Tabar