Re: Fw: Nicolaus Burian+

Anna Lorenz

I sent you the other pages to you private email adress.
Anni

Gesendet: Samstag, 18. Dezember 2021 um 05:59 Uhr
Von: "burian via groups.io" <burian_felician@...>
An: "everybody@banat.groups.io" <everybody@banat.groups.io>
Betreff: [banat] Fw: Nicolaus Burian+
Dear List,

Aditionally to the above sent email:

In Ortssippenbuch Billed (published on internet) Nicolaus Burian is mentioned as borned in Klein-Jetscha in 08.04.1857, Hnr 92. He isn't mentioned in the published Familienbuch Csatad.

Maybe anyone can do a lookup in Klein-Jetscha Familienbuch, and screenshots of some pages (Nicolaus Burian and his brothers, their descendents) would be greatly appreciated.

I founded some old graves in Klein-Jetscha cemetery, with "Burian" inscriptions, but I haven't sufficient information to discover the relation with my known ancestors.

Thank you,

Felician Burian