Re: Fw: Nicolaus Burian+

Anna Lorenz

I sent you the other pages to you private email adress.
Anni

Gesendet: Samstag, 18. Dezember 2021 um 05:59 Uhr
Von: "burian via groups.io" <burian_felician@...>
An: "everybody@banat.groups.io" <everybody@banat.groups.io>
Betreff: [banat] Fw: Nicolaus Burian+
Dear List,

Aditionally to the above sent email:

In Ortssippenbuch Billed (published on internet) Nicolaus Burian is mentioned as borned in Klein-Jetscha in 08.04.1857, Hnr 92. He isn't mentioned in the published Familienbuch Csatad.

Maybe anyone can do a lookup in Klein-Jetscha Familienbuch, and screenshots of some pages (Nicolaus Burian and his brothers, their descendents) would be greatly appreciated. 

I founded some old graves in Klein-Jetscha cemetery, with "Burian" inscriptions, but I haven't sufficient information to discover the relation with my known ancestors.

Thank you,

Felician Burian 

----- Forwarded Message -----

To: everybody@banat.groups.io <everybody@banat.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2021, 06:36:59 PM GMT+2
Subject: Nicolaus Burian

Dear List,

I'm looking for Nicolaus Burian's family.

Burian Nicolaus, my grand-grandfather, was born in 08.04.1857 in Csatad, he was son of Burian Georg and Gerstenmayer Anna Maria from Klein-Jetscha. He married in 30.03.1880 Mayer Eva (borned in 10.06.1861 in Billed). Their children, Joseph, Elisabetha, Maria, Wilhelmine, were borned partially in Csatad, partially in Billed.

I don't know anything about their death-dates, and their death places. There grave isn't placed in Billed's cemetery.

I am even very interested to find out about brothers or sisters of Burian Nicolaus, and their descendents.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Felician Burian

Join everybody@banat.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.