From: everybody@banat.groups.io [mailto:everybody@banat.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marcia Fay (WAGENHALS) Cobb via groups.io
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2022 4:48 PM
To: everybody@banat.groups.io
Cc: mfcobb1@...
Subject: Re: [banat] #Franzfeld

Dear Dave, we met at the Kaiser, Oregon meetings.  I would be very interested in J Schultz's Franzfeld Family Book when it becomes available.  Is there some way to make it known to J Schultz about my interest in the family book?  Or, will there be an announcement on email?

I have the Franzfeld Heimatbuch.  It has lots of info, however, it is in German and time consuming to translate certain passages. It does have a lengthy section of names, dates, etc. I have shared that section with several people.  Happy to see you still doing all you can to help people via email.

Happy New Year

"Marcia Fay" (WAGENHALS) Cobb

Newberg, Oregon