Re: #Franzfeld #franzfeld

Karen Larson

Dear Marcia,

Please forgive my ignorance, as I am not new to genealogy research, but new to German family history research. What is the Franzfeld Heimatbuch?

My daughter lives not far from you in Happy Valley. I do love that genealogy research makes the world seem smaller.

Thank you,

Karen Larson

From: everybody@banat.groups.io [mailto:everybody@banat.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marcia Fay (WAGENHALS) Cobb via groups.io
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2022 4:48 PM
To: everybody@banat.groups.io
Cc: mfcobb1@...
Subject: Re: [banat] #Franzfeld

Dear Dave, we met at the Kaiser, Oregon meetings.  I would be very interested in J Schultz's Franzfeld Family Book when it becomes available.  Is there some way to make it known to J Schultz about my interest in the family book?  Or, will there be an announcement on email? 

I have the Franzfeld Heimatbuch.  It has lots of info, however, it is in German and time consuming to translate certain passages. It does have a lengthy section of names, dates, etc. I have shared that section with several people.  Happy to see you still doing all you can to help people via email.

Happy New Year

"Marcia Fay" (WAGENHALS) Cobb

Newberg, Oregon

-----Original Message-----
To: everybody@banat.groups.io <everybody@banat.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Mar 6, 2021 5:20 pm
Subject: Re: [banat] #Franzfeld

Juliana,

Apparently the Franzfeld records were not filmed by Trude and thus not in Salt Lake.  J Schulz is working on a Franzfeld Family book.

Who are you looking for?.  I have a modest amount of Franzfeld records especially from an older period..

Dave Dreyer

On Saturday, March 6, 2021, 03:39:29 PM PST, Juliana Henke <julhenke@...> wrote:

Hello David,
Sorry for the dumb question, but I've searched familysearch.org and I can't find the Franzfeld records. Could you give me a hint? Thank you!

Join everybody@banat.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.