Re: village church books

Rita Schiwanowitsch

You know you are the man!

On Apr 6, 2020, at 4:43 PM, Stasa Cvetkovic <dental.medica.serbia@...> wrote:

I hope you had me on yor mind when you said "good researcher", Rita! LOL! 😂
I do have Glogon records ...

Staša

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020, 21:47 Rita Schiwanowitsch <Schiwanore@...> wrote:
Hi Janice,

As far as I know.... there is no other information than what you already have.  The Serbian records are frustrating.  No new information is forthcoming at all.  I do know of a reliable researcher if you are interested that lives in the area.

I also with we could have better access.

Rita

From: everybody@banat.groups.io <everybody@banat.groups.io> on behalf of Janis Arntz <janisarntz@...>
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020 1:09 PM
To: everybody@banat.groups.io <everybody@banat.groups.io>
Subject: [banat] village church books

I am searching for birth records for the Village of Glogon, more recent than 1895.  Are there any online sources for this information?

I am specifically researching the family of Sebastian HAIDA, *1858; oo1883; +1926, and Anna HALAS, *1861; +1919.  Their children:
Anton *1888; Franciscus *1891/+1892; Simon *1893 [my great grandfather]; Maria *1895; Jozefa *1899/+1899 and Ferez *1902/+1902.

Other descendants of this family state that they believe there are possibly 3 other children in this family:  Frank, Josef, and Theresia.

I have found a Frank HAIDA in the RK marriage records that state he was the son of Miklos HAIDA and Maria SCHERER.  I am wondering if the other children are actually in other families also, but I cannot find them in either the RK marriage or death records that I have.

Thank you for any assistance --

Janis Arntz