Re: Private: Re: [banat] Order books

Linda Rehurek

Hi   I googled the book and it states "Volume 5 of Banat family history series"    So did the authors do a series of five.  This is interesting.  My local library had just the one that is why I am surprised to find five volumes?

On Thursday, March 10, 2022, 8:06:45 PM MST, Dave Dreyer <ddreyer@...> wrote:

Contheye

"From the Banat to North Dakota" was published by the  Institute for Regional Studies at North Dakota State University and can be ordered from them for $20.  Look for the Institute access using Google.

Dave Dreyeri

On Saturday, March 5, 2022, 06:35:25 PM PST, Cintheya <cintheyaevans@...> wrote:

I was wondering where I could order the book you mentioned “From Banat to North Dakota”. I can’t seem to find it for less than $331 on Amazon. Which is just not affordable for me.