Re: Private: Re: [banat] Order books

Dave Dreyer

Copies of "From the Banat to North Dakota" can be ordered online at

I see they have increased the price from $20 to $25/volume.

Other volumes you refer to have been discontinued and their contents have been moved to online web sites thanks to David Preston.  The burden of arranging coping and trips to the Post Office made continuation of the initial arrangements impractical.

Dave Dreyer

On Friday, March 18, 2022, 02:12:19 PM PDT, Linda Rehurek via groups.io <cottonwood1924@...> wrote:

Hi   I googled the book and it states "Volume 5 of Banat family history series"    So did the authors do a series of five.  This is interesting.  My local library had just the one that is why I am surprised to find five volumes?

On Thursday, March 10, 2022, 8:06:45 PM MST, Dave Dreyer <ddreyer@...> wrote:

Contheye

"From the Banat to North Dakota" was published by the  Institute for Regional Studies at North Dakota State University and can be ordered from them for $20.  Look for the Institute access using Google.

Dave Dreyeri

On Saturday, March 5, 2022, 06:35:25 PM PST, Cintheya <cintheyaevans@...> wrote:

I was wondering where I could order the book you mentioned “From Banat to North Dakota”. I can’t seem to find it for less than $331 on Amazon. Which is just not affordable for me.