Re: village church books

Dave Dreyer

Rita, Janis, Stasa et al,

When I went through the stack of Glogon CDs there was one I did not recognize.  The message from Stasa reminds me that odd disk almost certainly came from him.
My email program gets unhappy when I try to send large attachments.  I don't know where you live, but if in the U. S. I can mail you a copy of the disk.  If in Canada or Europe I will have to go to the Post Office to put it in the mail since it will require a customs declaration.   Moreover, at present I am confined to my neighborhood because of the virous confinement.  I have no idea when we will be cut lose.
Let me know what works best for you.  If you live in Europe it is probably more practical to negotiate with Stasa over this matter.
I might note that I find on microfilm roll FHL 1217139, which I think is now on line, and which contains XII Deutsch Banater Grenz Infantry Regiment Normal Lists in which is a Jakob Hayda for the years 1819 and 1829 in Glogon.  These Normal lists otherwise have little useful information.  Attached to this message taken from the Standestablen of the regiment is a list of men from Glogon dated May 1781 which lists an Anton Hayda.  The heading of this list is difficult to read and I am not sure why it was created.  What one really needs is a copy of the Glogon muster lists and I do not find it among all the military records which have been loaded in my machine over the years.  Do you have a copy of the Glogon family book by the Adelhardts?

Dave Dreyer

On Monday, April 6, 2020, 03:55:06 PM PDT, Rita Schiwanowitsch <schiwanore@...> wrote:

You know you are the man!

On Apr 6, 2020, at 4:43 PM, Stasa Cvetkovic <dental.medica.serbia@...> wrote:

I hope you had me on yor mind when you said "good researcher", Rita! LOL! 😂
I do have Glogon records ...

Staša

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020, 21:47 Rita Schiwanowitsch <Schiwanore@...> wrote:
Hi Janice,

As far as I know.... there is no other information than what you already have.  The Serbian records are frustrating.  No new information is forthcoming at all.  I do know of a reliable researcher if you are interested that lives in the area.

I also with we could have better access.

Rita