Kleinjetscha RC Church Registries

Tibor Tóth

Dear list members,

I am pleased to inform you that my collection grew with more Roman Catholic church books from Banat.

Now I recommend to you the following registers from Kleinjetscha (in Hungarian: Kisjécsa, today: Iecea Mică, Romania) which are a real rarity because they are not found on either Family Search or on Ancestry or on other genealogical sites.

Kleinjetscha Baptisms 1876-1922: 236 files, 1.1 GB data
Kleinjetscha Matrimonies 1894-1922: 86 files, 360 MB data
Kleinjetscha Burials 1894-1922: 72 files, 310 MB data

This is a total of 394 high quality photos and the amount of data is about 1.7 GB. I send you here attached some sample pictures. And of course I'm at your disposal to interpret and read the entries in Hungarian.

If you are interested in any of the mentioned church registers and if you can contribute with a modest amount to my expenses (via PayPal transfer), please write a private message to my email address ( lemilpromo@... ) and we will discuss the details.

FYI: I will also be able to purchase additional Banat church registers from the same source in the future. Among others, I hope I will obtain the church registers of the following settlements from Banat: Nitzkydorf, Josefsdorf, Marienfeld, Grabatz, Billed, Liebling, Bruckenau, Orczydorf, etc. As soon as this happens, I will send a notification to the list.

Thank you for your attention, have a nice weekend!

Best regards,

Tibor