Torontal settlements 1828 Census

Tibor Tóth

Dear list members,

I wrote to you a week ago that I have a 1828 Census list of 21 settlements from Banat. The download option offered by me was used by many of you; the initiative was quite a success (more than 50 list members requested download links).

Now I have managed to obtain the Census of another 6 settlements from Banat (and the Torontal County Summary), which, like the previous ones, I will make available for free download.

All you have to do is write me a private message to my email-address ( lemilpromo@... ) stating which settlement(s) you are interested in. I will send you the download link(s) and we are ready :-)

Anyone who hasn’t noticed my letter of 24th April can look it up and read what the 1828 Census was and why it might be of interest to amateur and professional family researchers.

The new selection is as follows:

1.) Albrechtsflor: 14 files, 55 MB data

2.) Hatzfeld: 76 files, 500 MB data

3.) Kleinjetscha: 20 files, 95 MB data

4.) Lichtenwald-Tschawosch: 12 files, 46 MB data

5.) Ostern: 25 files, 110 MB data

6.) Pardan: 25 files, 115 MB data

7.) Torontal County Settlements Summary: 46 files, 210 MB data

The folders will be accessible as free download until 5th May, 23:59:59 (UTC+2).

Have a nice Sunday and happy May Day!

Tibor