Lookup request – Kiltzer in “Auswanderungen aus Rheinpfalz und Saarland im 18. Jahrhundert – Werner Hacker”

Ron

Hi everyone,

I’m wondering if anybody has access to the Werner Hacker book “Auswanderungen aus Rheinpfalz und Saarland im 18. Jahrhundert, Stuttgart. Konrad Theiss, 1987” – and could do a lookup for me.

Some of the Hacker books are microfilmed and available for browsing online via Familysearch, this particular one isn’t.

I’m interested if it contains  :

Johann Philipp Kiltzer born 14/3/1700 – emigrated to Hungary Banat (Jahrmarkt) - approx. 1748 from Ebschied , Hunsrück – possibly Simmern (Rhineland Pfalz).   (Kiltzer may also be spelled Kulzer or Koeltzer etc).

(its also possible that his last place of residence before emigrating was Fronhoffen (also Rhineland Pfalz) as that’s where his youngest children were born before going to Hungary).

If anyone has this book and can have a look it is much appreciated 😊

Ron

Ron