Re: Ostern Look-Up

Tibor Tóth

Hello Michele,

Maria Anna Caecilia HALM was born in Ostern, on 22nd November 1800. Her father was Christopr HALM, her mother's name was Barbara (no family name for Barbara). The godparents were Michael KRON and his wife Maria.

You can find atteched the entry from the baptism vital record.

Take care,

Tibor

Michele <emarvee808@...> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. máj. 11., Sze, 20:23):

Cathy,
Could I bother you for an Ostern look-up as well? My person is Anna Maria Halm, born about 1800 Ostern, died 29 Jul 1852 Hatzfeld. She is a wife of Johann Tendler of Hatzfeld. I am looking for the parents of Anna Maria Halm and birth information for Anna Maria. If there's anything further on any adjacent pages, I'd appreciate seeing that as well.

Thank you for your kindness and time.

Michele