Re: Photos from today's Lovrin

Tibor Tóth

Dear Nancy,

I am very grateful for your kind words and recommendation! I was very happy to help you in your family research!

Best regards,

Tibor

Nancy Poole <nkpoole@...> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. jún. 7., K, 6:02):

Tibor -- Thank you for the pictures and for the history of Lovrin.  This was the home of my maternal grandmother and her family, so it is of special interest to me.

I'm not sure if this is appropriate, but I would like to publicly acknowledge and compliment Tibor on the private research he did on my behalf.  In a short amount of time, he found information about my Lovrin ancestors, that I was never able to find during my 30 years of research.  His report included copies of the original records as well as a translation, for a completely reasonable cost.  I couldn't be happier with the results and would highly recommend his services.

Nancy Poole