Re: FB Marienfeld LOOK-UP please: Stupp/Schweitzer

Tibor Tóth

István, Cathy,

please find attached the requested marriage record entry from the Marienfeld's church book.

Regards,

Tibor

Cathy Reece <cre29ece@...> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. júl. 10., V, 19:26):

Istvan,
I found Glosz in Nakodorf

Karl Glosz * er 1818 Segedin.
+ 2.10 1872 Nakodorf.
oo Magdalena Rintje oo 19.02.1846
Marienfeld 19.02.1846

Karl Glosz and Magdalena Rinjre married in Marienfeld

I suggest you :

Post query to Banat list for  their Marienfeld marriage entry

(there are cross references to her family going back many generations in other villages in Banat. These cross references are in the family book of Nakodorf.

Their son George Glosz * er 1873 Mokrin
+ 1.10.1872 Nakodorf

Regards,

Cathy

On Sat, Jul 9, 2022 at 12:17 AM Borsy Istvan <borsyistvan@...> wrote:
Dear researchers,
Could you please look up any available info in the family book of Marienfeld regarding my ancestors:
Blasius STUPP married Magdalena SCHWEITZER in Marienfeld on 16 July 1794.
They then lived in Nagykikinda. They appear in the Kikinda familybook but I would like to know if there are any additional pieces of information in the Family book of Marienfeld about their parents or where they are from, etc.
Thank you so much in advance.
Best regards,
István