Re: Lookup: Moritzfeld

Tibor Tóth

Hello Flo,

it's Gyertyámos (Romanian: Cărpiniș, German: Gertianosch or Gertjanosch), settlement in today's Romania, Timiș county, former Torontál county. You asked for "Gertianosch":

"Sorry, I confused "Gertenyes" with "Gyertyámos". So this lookup request is actually about Gertianosch".

It's from baptism vital records church book nr.3 from Gyertyámos, page 39 (rectified 41).

Greetings,

Tibor

Florian Straub <Flominator@...> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. júl. 17., V, 20:15):

Ah wait, that's not Serbia, that Timisoara then