From: Manfred Scherer
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2020 10:15 AM
To: everybody@banat.groups.io
Subject: [banat] Szefalu = Schöndorf???

Hi all.  I'm trying to get my bearings on two individuals who emigrated from Szefalu, Hungary, to the US in 1907.  Is Szefalu synonymous with Schöndorf?  If so, is there an OFB that goes at least to 1900?  If not what town might be synonymous with Szefalu?  Once I get clarity on Szefalu, I am looking for families with the names Peters and Molnar.  Thank you.