1920 German Settlement Areas in Rumania #Maps

As requested, a map of Rumania with the circa 1920 German population. 

Note this map is a little more complicated, as the borders "shifted" (the nicest term I could come up with) between 1940, the Vienna Award, post WWII and today.

The attached file is roughly the same dimensions as the Hungarian map -- 4.96"x 3.9" (12cm x 9.96cm), Also at 1200 PPI. 

I can provide larger formats off-list for the adventurous -- The "raw" scan consists of 6 files per map (scanned at 2400 PPI) and stitched together into a 9+ GB file.
--
David Preston
Banat List Admin

Dan Bowles

Thank you so much!
Dan

A message from our cabin in the woods of northern Michigan!

On Oct 27, 2021, at 6:30 PM, David Preston <banatmailer@...> wrote:

Note this map is a little more complicated, as the borders "shifted" (the nicest term I could come up with) between 1940, the Vienna Award, post WWII and today.

The attached file is roughly the same dimensions as the Hungarian map -- 4.96"x 3.9" (12cm x 9.96cm), Also at 1200 PPI. 

I can provide larger formats off-list for the adventurous -- The "raw" scan consists of 6 files per map (scanned at 2400 PPI) and stitched together into a 9+ GB file.
--
David Preston
Banat List Admin
<German Settlement Areas in RumaniaSm.jpg>

Ricardo Hein

vielen Dank
much appreciated
regards

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 7:30 PM David Preston <banatmailer@...> wrote:

--
David Preston
Banat List Admin

Deborah H. Owens

Thank you, David !!  I am so grateful.
Deborah

-----Original Message-----
To: everybody@banat.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Oct 27, 2021 6:30 pm
Subject: [banat] 1920 German Settlement Areas in Rumania #Maps

--
David Preston
Banat List Admin

Michael Kausch

David: I would be interested in obtaining these maps. How can I do that. Thank you David, Michael Kausch

Shannon Frauenhoffer

I would appreciate seeing the German maps in Romania

On Oct 30, 2021, at 3:07 PM, Michael Kausch <mpkausch711@...> wrote:

David: I would be interested in obtaining these maps. How can I do that. Thank you David, Michael Kausch