Lookup Request for Ortizdorf and Bruchenau

Gary K

To all,

   Would someone please lookup in the Ortizdorf Family Book:

John Max Keller born January 13, 1874. His Father was Peter Keller and Mother was Anna

And in the Bruchenau Family Book:

His wife, Magdalena Schavillie born October 12, 1870. Her Father was Joseph/Jacob Schavillie and Mother was Barbara.

Thank you,

Gary Klein

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Dave Dreyer

Gary,

All the data on your guys I find in the Bruckenau family book.

Keller Joh, son of Peter Keller and A M Estermann
*13 Jun 1877 Bruckenau
oo 5 Feb 1901 Bruckenau
Schawilie Magdalena, dau of Jakob Schawilie and Barbara Serftleben
*9 Oct 1876 Orzydorf
Two kids born in Bruckenau

Dave Dreyer

On Tuesday, April 7, 2020, 08:36:32 AM PDT, Gary K <flash_no_1@...> wrote:

To all,

   Would someone please lookup in the Ortizdorf Family Book:

John Max Keller born January 13, 1874. His Father was Peter Keller and Mother was Anna

And in the Bruchenau Family Book:

His wife, Magdalena Schavillie born October 12, 1870. Her Father was Joseph/Jacob Schavillie and Mother was Barbara.

Thank you,

Gary Klein

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Gary, I did a quick scan in the Orzydorf Books and did not find any
references to John Max Keller or his parents
Peter and Anna, but I did find a Magdalena Schawillie b: 9 Oct 1876
who married a Johann Keller in Bruckenau (1685) on 5 Feb 1901. Her
Father is Jakob Schawillie b:abt 1845 d: 28 Jan 1915 in Orzydorf and
Mother is Barbara Senftleben (5630.6) b:30 July 1851 in Orzydorf d: 26
Dec 1940 in Orzydorf. Note for Magdalena states that she came to
Cincinnati on 5 Jan 1906 If you would like a scan contact me @
mikey.berns@...
Regards, Mike Scholz