Topics

Johannisfeld Look-Up Johann Schlotter

Marlene Perrucci

I believe my ancestor, Johann Schlotter, died in 1822 in Johannisfeld. I would appreciate it if I could get an image of the page / record sent to my email msperrucci@.... Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Marlene (Straub Perrucci)

A reminder -- images, PDFs and other documents can now be sent and posted directly to the List.
--
David Preston
Banat List Admin

Fran Matkovich

Hi Marlene,
I will keep watch for Johann Schlotter.  Unfortunately the records are not stored in any sequence.  I just happened to find the ones I sent you.  And these records are just for
Deutsch Zerne.  My daughter’s husband has a Schlotter in his family.  I will have to ask her if he is from Johannisfeld.

Fran

On Apr 10, 2020, at 11:42 AM, Marlene Perrucci <msperrucci@...> wrote:

I believe my ancestor, Johann Schlotter, died in 1822 in Johannisfeld. I would appreciate it if I could get an image of the page / record sent to my email msperrucci@.... Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Marlene (Straub Perrucci)

William Schwiegeraht

Marlene,
Attached is a PDF of all the Schlotters from the Johannisfeld FB book by Dr. Clarkson.  I believe your Johann is reference S160.
Hopefully this is useful in your research.

Bill Schwiegeraht
Sandy Ridge, NC  USA

Marlene Perrucci

Thanks so much! Happy Easter!

Wayne Bartl

Marlene,  The attached would be the death record based on what Bill sent you.

The church records are on line at FamilySearch.org at the below link.  Digital file #  7994546

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 9:47 AM William Schwiegeraht <bill.schwiegeraht@...> wrote:
Marlene,
Attached is a PDF of all the Schlotters from the Johannisfeld FB book by Dr. Clarkson.  I believe your Johann is reference S160.
Hopefully this is useful in your research.

Bill Schwiegeraht
Sandy Ridge, NC  USA

Marlene Perrucci

Thank you so much!