Topics

test

Glenn Schwartz

--
Glenn Schwartz

President, Zichydorf Village Association (http://zichydorfonline.org)
Searching: Schwartz, Kleckner, Schönherr in Zichydorf, Banat; Schüssler, Millecker, Lenhardt in Kudritz, Banat; Schwartz, Kory, Pierson/Person in Morawitza, Banat; Kalupsky/Chalupsky in Blumenthal, Banat; Bardua, Kandel, Heuchert in Kolomea, Galicia; Kuntz, Holzer, Kraft, Wolfe, Folk (Volk) in Kutschurgan, Russia; Macht in Volga, Russia.
Email: gschwartz@...

Dan Bowles

Did you need a response? Test worked.

From our cabin in the northern Michigan woods!

On Apr 14, 2020, at 1:05 PM, Glenn Schwartz <gschwartz@...> wrote:

--
Glenn Schwartz

President, Zichydorf Village Association (http://zichydorfonline.org)
Searching: Schwartz, Kleckner, Schönherr in Zichydorf, Banat; Schüssler, Millecker, Lenhardt in Kudritz, Banat; Schwartz, Kory, Pierson/Person in Morawitza, Banat; Kalupsky/Chalupsky in Blumenthal, Banat; Bardua, Kandel, Heuchert in Kolomea, Galicia; Kuntz, Holzer, Kraft, Wolfe, Folk (Volk) in Kutschurgan, Russia; Macht in Volga, Russia.
Email: gschwartz@...

Glenn Schwartz

No response needed, but thanks anyway. I just needed to know if my posts were getting through.

On 2020-04-14 11:37 a.m., Dan Bowles via groups.io wrote:
Did you need a response? Test worked.

From our cabin in the northern Michigan woods!

On Apr 14, 2020, at 1:05 PM, Glenn Schwartz <gschwartz@...> wrote:

--
Glenn Schwartz

President, Zichydorf Village Association (http://zichydorfonline.org)
Searching: Schwartz, Kleckner, Schönherr in Zichydorf, Banat; Schüssler, Millecker, Lenhardt in Kudritz, Banat; Schwartz, Kory, Pierson/Person in Morawitza, Banat; Kalupsky/Chalupsky in Blumenthal, Banat; Bardua, Kandel, Heuchert in Kolomea, Galicia; Kuntz, Holzer, Kraft, Wolfe, Folk (Volk) in Kutschurgan, Russia; Macht in Volga, Russia.
Email: gschwartz@...

William Knuttel <wknuttel@...>

Glenn,

I had been wondering the same thing--I knew some were getting through as I've had some great responses to requests, but at times I felt like posts weren't getting through to everyone. It may be that everyone is still getting used to the new process, or simply that we're all pre-occupied with the events of these past month?

Cheers,

Bill

William Knuttel
Arcana, LLC, dba the wines of:
William Knuttel/Knuttel Family/Ottimino/Tentadora
Winery: 21684 Eighth Street East, Suite 600, Sonoma, CA 95476
Mailing: P.O. Box 10787, Napa, CA 94581
707-326-8234 cell
707-938-7548 fax
wknuttel@...
[www.williamknuttel.com](http://www.williamknuttel.com/)
[www.ottimino.com](http://www.ottimino.com/)

On 2020-04-14 11:37 a.m., Dan Bowles via groups.io wrote:
Did you need a response? Test worked.

From our cabin in the northern Michigan woods!

On Apr 14, 2020, at 1:05 PM, Glenn Schwartz <gschwartz@...> wrote:

--
Glenn Schwartz

President, Zichydorf Village Association (http://zichydorfonline.org)
Searching: Schwartz, Kleckner, Schönherr in Zichydorf, Banat; Schüssler, Millecker, Lenhardt in Kudritz, Banat; Schwartz, Kory, Pierson/Person in Morawitza, Banat; Kalupsky/Chalupsky in Blumenthal, Banat; Bardua, Kandel, Heuchert in Kolomea, Galicia; Kuntz, Holzer, Kraft, Wolfe, Folk (Volk) in Kutschurgan, Russia; Macht in Volga, Russia.
Email: gschwartz@...

Glenn Schwartz

My case involved a technical issue that was sorted out by David Preston of the Banat list and Darlene Dimitrie of DVHH.

On 2020-04-14 11:37 a.m., Dan Bowles via groups.io wrote:
Did you need a response? Test worked.

From our cabin in the northern Michigan woods!

On Apr 14, 2020, at 1:05 PM, Glenn Schwartz <gschwartz@...> wrote:

--
Glenn Schwartz

President, Zichydorf Village Association (http://zichydorfonline.org)
Searching: Schwartz, Kleckner, Schönherr in Zichydorf, Banat; Schüssler, Millecker, Lenhardt in Kudritz, Banat; Schwartz, Kory, Pierson/Person in Morawitza, Banat; Kalupsky/Chalupsky in Blumenthal, Banat; Bardua, Kandel, Heuchert in Kolomea, Galicia; Kuntz, Holzer, Kraft, Wolfe, Folk (Volk) in Kutschurgan, Russia; Macht in Volga, Russia.
Email: gschwartz@...

Gary K

I see them, Glenn

No virus here….

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

On 2020-04-14 11:37 a.m., Dan Bowles via groups.io wrote:
> Did you need a response? Test worked.
>
>  From our cabin in the northern Michigan woods!
>

>> On Apr 14, 2020, at 1:05 PM, Glenn Schwartz <gschwartz@...> wrote:
>>

>> --
>> Glenn Schwartz
>>
>> President, Zichydorf Village Association (http://zichydorfonline.org)
>> Searching: Schwartz, Kleckner, Schönherr in Zichydorf, Banat; Schüssler, Millecker, Lenhardt in Kudritz, Banat; Schwartz, Kory, Pierson/Person in Morawitza, Banat; Kalupsky/Chalupsky in Blumenthal, Banat; Bardua, Kandel, Heuchert in Kolomea, Galicia; Kuntz, Holzer, Kraft, Wolfe, Folk (Volk) in Kutschurgan, Russia; Macht in Volga, Russia.
>> Email: gschwartz@...

Gary K

Sounds like a great place to be, Dan, but Whitmer has gotten me shackled to my home in Macomb County which is not far from the Michigan corona virus epicenter.

When she isn’t looking, I might make my break for it!

Gary K

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

> Searching: Schwartz, Kleckner, Schönherr in Zichydorf, Banat; Schüssler, Millecker, Lenhardt in Kudritz, Banat; Schwartz, Kory, Pierson/Person in Morawitza, Banat; Kalupsky/Chalupsky in Blumenthal, Banat; Bardua, Kandel, Heuchert in Kolomea, Galicia; Kuntz, Holzer, Kraft, Wolfe, Folk (Volk) in Kutschurgan, Russia; Macht in Volga, Russia.
> Email: gschwartz@...

Gary K

I see your message Glenn, but I don’t have that Family Book.

Gary K

Sent from Mail for Windows 10