From: Michael Maiesciuk
Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2020 2:36 AM
To: ddreyer@...
Subject: Re: LOOK UP - Familienbuch for Futak/Futog in Serbia? (SZMOLAR/SMOLARname)

Is there any information in that book for Thiel and Helfrich?

Thanks

M Maiesciuk

How would i get a copy of that information?

Thanks

Is there any information in that book for Thiel and Helfrich?

Thanks

Angela Helfrich Daugherty

where can I find information on  Helfrich?  My Helfrichs are from Itche Mare In the Banat region.  3 Brothers came to US in the 1920s and settled in St Louis and One moved to Philidelphia
Angela

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 7:08 PM Dave Dreyer <ddreyer@...> wrote:

Michael,

Yes.