Topics

Albrechtsflor

BZsuzsa

Hi Everybody,

Happy to be here, I am a new member from Hungary.
I am researching for my Weber/Ghöler and Lenhardt/Matheisz ancestors  from Albrechtsflor as well.
My great- grandfather Weber József was born on Dec 25th,1859 to Franz/Ferenc Weber and Elizabeth/Erzsébet Lenhardt.  I know this from my g-g parents' marriage record.

 I  look forward to Karen's new family book for Albrechtsflor release. I would proudly share some information about my great- grandfather with her. I hope it is not too late before publishing...

Best regards,
Zsuzsa

Karen Dalton Preston

Hi,

Welcome to the Banat List.

I am working to complete the final edits and proofreading of the book.  It will be announced in the 20 October issue of the Banater Post newspaper in Germany.

If you have family information that you want to have included, please send it to me directly, off-list.  Send to karen@....

Many thanks and best regards,
—Karen Preston