Temesvár Military Record images #Databases

Hello List,

I have just completed uploading the images from Volume I and Volume II of the Kaiserlich und Koeniglich Garnison (Imperial & Royal Garrison) 1790-1808 B, M, D records and K. und K. Temesvár Garnison Deaths 1772-1809. These are NOT transcriptions!  To understand / transcribe the data, you should feel comfortable reading older German and Latin text and handwriting of the era.

https://www.village-records.org

Cheers,

--
David Preston
Banat List Admin

Rosina T. Schmidt

Thank you, David,

For all that great work on our DS in Banat. I am VERY interested in the Garnison Death’s of Temesvar. I am still looking for my Weiss grandfather’s line, who was born in Temesvar in 1904. I am sure many of his ancestors would have been in those Garnison records 1772-1809.

Warmest greetings fron Vancouver Island,

Rosina T. Schmidt
www.hrastovac.net

On 02282021AD--, at 12:28 50000PM, David Preston <banatmailer@...> wrote:

Hello List,

I have just completed uploading the images from Volume I and Volume II of the Kaiserlich und Koeniglich Garnison (Imperial & Royal Garrison) 1790-1808 B, M, D records and K. und K. Temesvár Garnison Deaths 1772-1809. These are NOT transcriptions!  To understand / transcribe the data, you should feel comfortable reading older German and Latin text and handwriting of the era.

https://www.village-records.org

Cheers,

--
David Preston
Banat List Admin

Thanks, Rosina, but Dave Dreyer was kind enough to provide the images.

And Dave just sent me more records for the Banat Military Frontier -- Transfer and Assent List Banater extractions. Thousands of records transcribed by Dave ranging from 1770 through 1846.

https://www.banatbooks.com/colonists/1770_1773__Reichscolonists_list.php

Happy researching,
--
David Preston
Banat List Admin

Rosina T. Schmidt

Wow, it's fortunate for us DS to have both Davids in our midst.
Stay well,
Rosina
P. S.
What O F Bs are there on Temeshvar?