Military Uniform

Ken Murphy

The attached photo is my great grandfather wearing some kind of military uniform. Is it possible to identify what kind of uniform it is?

Ken Murphy

The attached photo is my great grandfather wearing some kind of military uniform. He lived in Gottlob. Is it possible to identify what kind of uniform it is?

Banat Researcher

Looking at the style of the military coat, belt & pockets I am almost sure it belongs to the Austro-Hungarian Military Uniforms from the 1st World War or earlier.

You should look up for the military records on the National archives of Hungary to see if they have the military records from your Great-grandfather.

I hope i have been helpful enough.

Best Regards,
Charles