Kleinbetschkerek Familienbuch look up - Hentz

Joseph Gergen

Hello,

Does anyone have access to the Kleinbetschkerek Familienbuch?  If so, could you please send me the entries for Hentz.

Thanks,
Joseph Gergen

Barbara Wilson

I could only find info for Henz. Barbara

On Apr 21, 2022, at 3:33 PM, Joseph Gergen <joseph.gergen@...> wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone have access to the Kleinbetschkerek Familienbuch?  If so, could you please send me the entries for Hentz.

Thanks,
Joseph Gergen

Joseph Gergen

Hi Barbara,

Could you share those?  It's a variation on the spelling - Hentz/Henz/Hencz

Thanks!

Joe

Barbara Wilson

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

On Apr 23, 2022, at 12:12 PM, Barbara Wilson via groups.io <bmbuch@...> wrote:

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
On Apr 23, 2022, at 11:03 AM, Joseph Gergen <joseph.gergen@...> wrote:

Hi Barbara,

Could you share those?  It's a variation on the spelling - Hentz/Henz/Hencz

Thanks!

Joe

Barbara Wilson

Deschu