Deutsch-Zerne and Tomsdorf Confirmation lists

Tibor Tóth

You are welcome!

Until now 27 listmembers downloaded the confirmation lists and there are still three days until the end of the free download!

So I'm happy to have helped so many people in their family search!

Best regards,

Tibor

Erin Kampf <erin.kampf@...> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. máj. 15., V, 1:07):

Thank you, Tibor!

Erin Kampf

Thank you, Tibor!

Tibor Tóth

Dear list members,

I’m sure many of you have noticed that there are some vital records from Deutsch-Zerne on the Family Search genealogy page. Perhaps not everyone knows that there are some pages in these that contains the participants name list on the Deutsch-Zerne confirmations.

As I have seen that several list members are interested in this settlement, I have downloaded these lists from there, I clarified, enlarged and organized them and now I'll make them available for download to you.

All you need to know about 19th century Banat village confirmations is that since only a bishop could do this, the confirmations took place once every 7-10 years in a village. I hope many of you will be able to find names on the lists that belongs to your ancestors.

The four confirmation list links are as follows:

Deutsch-Zerne Confirmations 1837 (25 files): https://e1.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZ8LAzZUsWKwrUb24HSywQY6kJ13mitWKRk

Deutsch-Zerne Confirmations 1845 (14 files): https://e1.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZWLAzZVT2Iu8JdOHjKhRTDpFShm5SpDmHy

Deutsch-Zerne Confirmations 1855 (35 files): https://e1.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZeLAzZdiLQjW8RIuJN0m07kOjvGfRuSWUX

Deutsch-Zerne and Tomsdorf Confirmations 1864 (31 files): https://e1.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZ9LAzZwqJ3NeOyrVSOkf5LBkuXLYoWtviy

Please download the folders before 18th May, 23:59:59 (UTC+2). After expiration I can't provide you the free download possibility.

Greetings an good luck,

Tibor