Kathreinfeld Family Book

elaine ess

Hello group,
Does anyone have a Kathreinfeld book that can look up the name "Ehrenreich" .  First  name is Peter, birth date not known.
Thanking you in advance,
Elaine Ess

Hermann Volltrauer

Hi Elaine,

The attached is from p45 of the Kathreinfeld book (Teil2)

Hermann

On Tuesday, May 17, 2022, 04:51:17 PM EDT, elaine ess <lanieess@...> wrote:

Hello group,
Does anyone have a Kathreinfeld book that can look up the name "Ehrenreich" .  First  name is Peter, birth date not known.
Thanking you in advance,
Elaine Ess

elaine ess

Thank you Hermann!
This is the family.  Can you possibly send me family L139?  I am researching Mara Valeria.  What does P: Koller Bela, Wersching Ha...
Thank you so much!  Also anything on Eva Maus' parents?  Could she also be known as Elizabeth?
Elaine

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 5:03 PM Hermann Volltrauer via groups.io <hvolltrauer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Elaine,

The attached is from p45 of the Kathreinfeld book (Teil2)

Hermann

On Tuesday, May 17, 2022, 04:51:17 PM EDT, elaine ess <lanieess@...> wrote:

Hello group,
Does anyone have a Kathreinfeld book that can look up the name "Ehrenreich" .  First  name is Peter, birth date not known.
Thanking you in advance,
Elaine Ess

Hermann Volltrauer

Hi Elaine,

L139 is attached but among the nine Maus entries, I could not find an Eva.
I believe Koller Bela and Wersching Ha... are the godparents of Maria Valeria.

Hermann

On Tuesday, May 17, 2022, 05:20:03 PM EDT, elaine ess <lanieess@...> wrote:

[...]

Thank you again!
Elaine

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 5:38 PM Hermann Volltrauer via groups.io <hvolltrauer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Is there possibly an Elizabeth Maus?  She would have been married to Nikolaus Lutsch.
Thank you,
[...]

Elaine,
There are three daughters listed in the Maus families but none was married to Nikolaus Lutsch (he was married to Katharina Schmidt in 1920).

The three are daughters of:
M045 Georg Maus; she was born 12/7/1895 and married to A035 Ankner Martin in 1920
M047 Franz Maus;  she was born  9/14/1909 married to      E008 Ehrenreich Nikolaus in 1927
                                                                         2nd Marriage H024 Hari Johann
M051 Georg Maus; she was born    in  1950  and married Drescher Dieter
Hermann

On Tuesday, May 17, 2022, 06:20:50 PM EDT, elaine ess <lanieess@...> wrote:

[...]

Once again thank you!
Elaine