Topics

AKdFF offices closed

Karen Dalton Preston

— an announcement from the AKdFF:

Due to the current development of the coronavirus, an official notice from the city of Sindelfingen
has ordered that beginning March 13, 2020, all cultural institutions in Sindelfingen are to close. This also applies to the Haus der Donauschwaben and with it, also the office of the working group Danube-Swabian Family Researcher (AKdFF), which is now closed.

The mandatory closure is initially until April 30, 2020.  Please go to the AKdFF website https://www.akdff.de/wp/# to learn when the Haus der Donauschwaben is open again.

In addition, the board of the AKdFF had already decided to cancel the 19 April 2020 general meeting of the AKdFF, as we cannot know how long the pandemic situation will continue and a possible replacement date in May or June seems uncertain.

The next meeting, which will also be a general meeting, will take place on October 25, 2020 as planned.

inquiries and orders can still be addressed to our office at info.akdff.de and we will try to answer them promptly.

Thank you for your understanding and stay healthy!

Anita Villnow
Leitung Geschäftsstelle AKdFF e. V.
Goldmühlestraße 30, 71065 Sindelfingen
www.akdff.de