Topics

Apro Family Lookup in Hatzfeld/Zsombolya

Ryan John Apro

Hello, everybody! I'm new here, so thank you for accepting me into your group. My name is Ryan Apro, and I'm relatively new to researching my family history.

I'm hoping that someone here may have access to the Hatzfeld family book and can help me with my brick wall. The furthest I can trace my direct paternal line is to my 3x great-grandfather, Johann Apro. He was married to a Helena Mathe and had many children, most of whom died quite young. Two of them were Regina Apro and Nikolaus Apro, who was my 2x great-grandfather. Johann Apro died sometime around or shortly before 1908, I believe.

If anyone has information on a Johann Apro (husband of Helena Mathe) in Hatzfeld from around 1850 to 1908, I would be greatly appreciated! I'm hoping to find out who his parents were, and I believe they were born outside of Hatzfeld, probably somewhere nearby  likeGroß-Kikinda, Ada, or Toba. Thank you!

W David Samuelsen

I hae complete set, JOhann Apro born e. 1842 UZ  - looked up and it is Ungarisch Zerne .

And from other site, it is described The village might be Magyar-Cernya, Torontal megye, Hungary now Serbia
Magyarcsernye, Banatsko Karađorđevo, Karadjordjevo, Karađorđevo, Magyar-Czerna, Magyar-Czernya, Ungarisch Crnja, Neu-Zerne populated place 45°35' N 20°34' E E M U G Serbia 53.1 miles N of Beograd 44°49' N 20°28' E

From National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Bethesda, MD, USA  it is Ungarisch Crnja, in Serbia. It is just beyond the border. Current name is Nova Crnja. Southwest across border from Jimbolia (current name for Hatzfeld). You pass through Deutsch Zerne (now Srpska Crnja)

David Samuelsen

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 9:45 AM Ryan John Apro <ryanapro@...> wrote:
[...]

FHL Catalog shows this place is covered in book for  Deutsch Zerne

David

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 10:39 PM W David Samuelsen via Groups.Io <sammyslc=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I hae complete set, JOhann Apro born e. 1842 UZ  - looked up and it is Ungarisch Zerne .

And from other site, it is described The village might be Magyar-Cernya, Torontal megye, Hungary now Serbia
Magyarcsernye, Banatsko Karađorđevo, Karadjordjevo, Karađorđevo, Magyar-Czerna, Magyar-Czernya, Ungarisch Crnja, Neu-Zerne populated place 45°35' N 20°34' E E M U G Serbia 53.1 miles N of Beograd 44°49' N 20°28' E

From National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Bethesda, MD, USA  it is Ungarisch Crnja, in Serbia. It is just beyond the border. Current name is Nova Crnja. Southwest across border from Jimbolia (current name for Hatzfeld). You pass through Deutsch Zerne (now Srpska Crnja)