Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020 um 05:46 Uhr
Von: "Amy Bernauer" <amyi4206@...>
An: everybody@banat.groups.io
Betreff: [banat] Bernauer family #stefansfeld
Hello folks--

Hoping someone can help me with a lookup in the Stefansfeld Familienbuch. My husband's great-grandfather Johann Bernauer (1865-1928) was born in Stefansfeld and came to the US with his wife and family in 1911. His death certificate says his parents are Thomas Bernauer and Katherina Stoffel, but I haven't found any information on them. Dave Dreyer's ship database states that his parents are Dominik Bernauer and Katherina Stoffl. I found Dominik Bernauer in the Bogarosch Familienbuch, but I can't connect the two. Could someone possibly look them up for me? I plan to buy the transcription myself once my finances have recovered from COVID shutdown.

Thanks in advance,
Amy Bernauer from California

Amy Bernauer

Hi Anni!

So fun to “meet” family this way! Where did your branch end up? Johann Bernauer came with his family to Chicago, and my father-in-law (his grandson) moved his family from there to the Sacramento area in northern California, USA back in the late 1960s.

Amy

On Jun 23, 2020, at 12:22 PM, Anna Lorenz <lorenzanni@...> wrote:

Hello Amy,

my great great grandmother Magdalena Bernauer was a first cousin  of Dominik Bernauer !!!
Their parents were  the brothers Nikolaus Bernauer and Martin Bernauer (father of Dominik)
and the parents of these brothers were Josef Bernauer and Margaretha Becker.

Anni

Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020 um 05:46 Uhr
Von: "Amy Bernauer" <amyi4206@...>
An: everybody@banat.groups.io
Hello folks--

Hoping someone can help me with a lookup in the Stefansfeld Familienbuch. My husband's great-grandfather Johann Bernauer (1865-1928) was born in Stefansfeld and came to the US with his wife and family in 1911. His death certificate says his parents are Thomas Bernauer and Katherina Stoffel, but I haven't found any information on them. Dave Dreyer's ship database states that his parents are Dominik Bernauer and Katherina Stoffl. I found Dominik Bernauer in the Bogarosch Familienbuch, but I can't connect the two. Could someone possibly look them up for me? I plan to buy the transcription myself once my finances have recovered from COVID shutdown.

Thanks in advance,
Amy Bernauer from California

Gary Arnold

Hi Everyone,

I have a relative named Martin Bernauer who was married to Barbara Hansel and had a daughter named Elizabeth who was born 04/10/1831.  Do any of these folks sound familiar to anyone? Thank you for reading my post.
Gary Arnold

Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020 um 05:46 Uhr
Von: "Amy Bernauer" <amyi4206@...>
An: everybody@banat.groups.io
Hello folks--

Hoping someone can help me with a lookup in the Stefansfeld Familienbuch. My husband's great-grandfather Johann Bernauer (1865-1928) was born in Stefansfeld and came to the US with his wife and family in 1911. His death certificate says his parents are Thomas Bernauer and Katherina Stoffel, but I haven't found any information on them. Dave Dreyer's ship database states that his parents are Dominik Bernauer and Katherina Stoffl. I found Dominik Bernauer in the Bogarosch Familienbuch, but I can't connect the two. Could someone possibly look them up for me? I plan to buy the transcription myself once my finances have recovered from COVID shutdown.

Thanks in advance,
Amy Bernauer from California

Amy Bernauer

Hi Gary—

Martin Bernauer and Barbara Hausel are also parents to Dominik Bernauer who I discussed in my original message below. They are listed in the Bogarosch Familienbuch, which is available online. I can’t get the direct link right now ( I’m technically in a zoom work meeting 😳 right now) but I believe you can find it at banatbooks.com and check the “listing of all books” in the menu on the left.

Nice to “meet” you!
Amy

Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020 um 05:46 Uhr
Von: "Amy Bernauer" <amyi4206@...>
An: everybody@banat.groups.io
Hello folks--

Hoping someone can help me with a lookup in the Stefansfeld Familienbuch. My husband's great-grandfather Johann Bernauer (1865-1928) was born in Stefansfeld and came to the US with his wife and family in 1911. His death certificate says his parents are Thomas Bernauer and Katherina Stoffel, but I haven't found any information on them. Dave Dreyer's ship database states that his parents are Dominik Bernauer and Katherina Stoffl. I found Dominik Bernauer in the Bogarosch Familienbuch, but I can't connect the two. Could someone possibly look them up for me? I plan to buy the transcription myself once my finances have recovered from COVID shutdown.

Thanks in advance,
Amy Bernauer from California

Gary Arnold

Amy,
It is nice to meet you as well. I will try to see if I can get a copy of the Borgorosch family book.  This past summer I was able to go to this village and visit the church there.  Thank you for responding to my inquiry.
Gary

Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020 um 05:46 Uhr
Von: "Amy Bernauer" <amyi4206@...>
An: everybody@banat.groups.io
Hello folks--

Hoping someone can help me with a lookup in the Stefansfeld Familienbuch. My husband's great-grandfather Johann Bernauer (1865-1928) was born in Stefansfeld and came to the US with his wife and family in 1911. His death certificate says his parents are Thomas Bernauer and Katherina Stoffel, but I haven't found any information on them. Dave Dreyer's ship database states that his parents are Dominik Bernauer and Katherina Stoffl. I found Dominik Bernauer in the Bogarosch Familienbuch, but I can't connect the two. Could someone possibly look them up for me? I plan to buy the transcription myself once my finances have recovered from COVID shutdown.

Thanks in advance,
Amy Bernauer from California

Ragnar Schmidt

Hiho,

FB Bogarosch is online: http://bogarosch.eu/familienbuch.html

But I could not see/find the link.

Best, Ragnar

Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020 um 05:46 Uhr
Von: "Amy Bernauer" <amyi4206@...>
An: everybody@banat.groups.io

Hello folks--

Hoping someone can help me with a lookup in the Stefansfeld Familienbuch. My husband's great-grandfather Johann Bernauer (1865-1928) was born in Stefansfeld and came to the US with his wife and family in 1911. His death certificate says his parents are Thomas Bernauer and Katherina Stoffel, but I haven't found any information on them. Dave Dreyer's ship database states that his parents are Dominik Bernauer and Katherina Stoffl. I found Dominik Bernauer in the Bogarosch Familienbuch, but I can't connect the two. Could someone possibly look them up for me? I plan to buy the transcription myself once my finances have recovered from COVID shutdown.

Thanks in advance,
Amy Bernauer from California

Hello Ragnar,

You must click on the links at the bottom of the page:

Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020 um 05:46 Uhr
Von: "Amy Bernauer" <amyi4206@...>
An: everybody@banat.groups.io

--
David Preston
Banat List Admin

Robert Bosch

Ragnar,

   Your tree on Geneanet has Schwarz and Piringer. Have you done dna? Mine is on Ancestry, 23andMe, Myheritage and geneanet.
    I suspect that we might be related.

Robert Bosch