Topics

Bob Madler Obituary

nelda petrusich

Here is the obituary for Bob from the Sacramento Bee.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sacbee/obituary.aspx?n=robert-madler&;pid=197307587

Leah

Cathy Deschu

Thanks for sharing this.

Cathy

On Dec 17, 2020, at 9:44 PM, nelda petrusich via groups.io <foundbutton=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Steve Herold

I have received several messages asking for more info about Bob’s family history
Bob’s father was Joseph Madler who was born in Dolatz and died in Baker Mt. His mother was Rose Lampl who was born in Bakowa and died in Baker Mt. Bob’s mother was my mother’s aunt. As an aside I have Weinschrott relatives from Bakowa in both the Herold and Lampl trees. I remember as a kid we would go to Baker to visit Madler and Weinschrott families

Steve

On Dec 17, 2020, at 9:11 PM, nelda petrusich via groups.io <foundbutton=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Here is the obituary for Bob from the Sacramento Bee.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sacbee/obituary.aspx?n=robert-madler&;pid=197307587

Leah

Barbara Wilson

Steve,
Did I read somewhere that you had Marx in your tree? B

On Dec 18, 2020, at 4:16 PM, Steve Herold <steveh@heroldtech.com> wrote:

I have received several messages asking for more info about Bob’s family history
Bob’s father was Joseph Madler who was born in Dolatz and died in Baker Mt. His mother was Rose Lampl who was born in Bakowa and died in Baker Mt. Bob’s mother was my mother’s aunt. As an aside I have Weinschrott relatives from Bakowa in both the Herold and Lampl trees. I remember as a kid we would go to Baker to visit Madler and Weinschrott families

Steve
On Dec 17, 2020, at 9:11 PM, nelda petrusich via groups.io <foundbutton=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Here is the obituary for Bob from the Sacramento Bee.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sacbee/obituary.aspx?n=robert-madler&;pid=197307587

Leah

Dave Dreyer

On Saturday, December 19, 2020, 01:22:05 PM PST, Barbara Wilson <bmbuch@...> wrote:

Steve,
Did I read somewhere that you had Marx in your tree? B

> On Dec 18, 2020, at 4:16 PM, Steve Herold <steveh@...> wrote:
>
> I have received several messages asking for more info about Bob’s family history
> Bob’s father was Joseph Madler who was born in Dolatz and died in Baker Mt. His mother was Rose Lampl who was born in Bakowa and died in Baker Mt. Bob’s mother was my mother’s aunt.  As an aside I have Weinschrott relatives from Bakowa in both the Herold and Lampl trees.  I remember as a kid we would go to Baker to  visit Madler and Weinschrott families
>
> Steve
> On Dec 17, 2020, at 9:11 PM, nelda petrusich via groups.io <foundbutton=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> Here is the obituary for Bob from the Sacramento Bee.
>
> https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sacbee/obituary.aspx?n=robert-madler&pid=197307587
>
> Leah

Cathy Malone